Ever been to Lake Lowell in August?
If so, then you have been witness to the August scum that takes over what once was blue water turned to green swamp water.
Well, that’s what I drink every morning.
Not really, but I do drink something that looks like swamp scum and some swear smells like it too.
I am asked on a daily basis at the gym (by inquiring minds, with wrinkled up noses and frowning brows) about my nutrition and especially about my post workout recovery drink. I’m never really sure, once they see my drink, if they just threw up in their mouth’s from their workout or from the chunks they see floating in my swamp water. Joking about the throwing up, not about the chunks.
Swamp water ingredients:
- 2 scoops Vegan Essential All-Natural Berry Protein Powder
- 2 TBS Dr. Schultze Superfood
- Organic kale, broccoli, spinach, red pepper and blueberries blended in Vita-Mix.
- *with a chaser of essential Evening Primrose/Krill Oil tablets!!!!!!!
A synergistic collection of plant-based superfoods, Vega is not only a complete meal replacement, but also an ideal daily health-optimizing supplement. Each serving of Vega supplies:
– 25g of complete, broad spectrum protein from hemp and yellow peas
– 15g of soluble and insoluble fiber
– 7g of essential fatty acids
– 2.5g of ChlorEssence (high CGF chlorella)
– 2.5g of MacaSure (gelatinized vegan maca)
– Antioxidant berry complex (800+ ORAC)
– 24 natural vitamins and HVP-chelated minerals
– Dairy-free probiotics and digestive enzymes